As a Panel Beater, ideally you will have gained at least three years’ experience within a bodyshop environment and be used to dealing with high volumes of work. Based in an award winning independent business the ideal candidate must be able to adapt to various tasks.
We are looking for individuals who are expert in their trade, professional, conscientious, organised, committed to excellence, exceptional attention to detail and customer focussed. They also need to be able to hit the ground running.
About the Job
As a Panel Beater at our site, the purpose of your role is to:
- Repair and replace body components to damaged vehicles and up to manufacturer’s standards
- Use specialist body repair equipment
You must be able to:
- Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales;
- Work skilfully and safely under pressure;
- Carry out work in accordance with specification;
- Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision;
- Be flexible in your approach; and
- Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with an £30,000 salary.
Job Reference: BTP1198
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP