Kiwi Recruitment are currently looking for people to work as production operators at a company based in the Midhurst area. Operators will work on a variety of production processes as follows:
- Inspection and packing to high quality standards.
Experience of a production/cleanroom environment and production processes is not essential as full training will be provided, however previous knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
As quality is of the utmost importance, it is essential that all candidates have the following attributes: –
- able to follow detailed work instructions and protocols precisely.
- ability to handle small and sometimes highly fragile components with care.
- highly attentive to detail and have the ability to carry out close inspection of components for various faults/flaws.
- good numerical skills to ensure that small printed product codes can be accurately cross referenced against corresponding product labels, packaging and paperwork.
- good written skills to ensure that all written records and data are completed accurately, in full and neatly.
- good verbal communication skills.
- ability to work well with other team members and your supervisors.
Working Hours and Pay:
- 30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- £7.75 p/h
Due to the type of product packaged you will be working in a cleanroom space. Before entering any cleanroom ensure that:
- All cosmetics are removed.
- Earrings are removed.
- Finger rings are removed.
- Wrist watches.
- Any small cuts/open abrasions are covered with a plaster.
- No items such as handbags, food and drink, cigarette, radios, books, pens and pencils, magazines, mobile phones or other personal effects are taken into the cleanroom.
- No other unnecessary items are taken into the cleanrooms.
Job Reference: 893626
Salary: £7.75 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: