£21,052 Per annum
Mon- Fri 7.30-4.30
Our client are a one of the UK’s largest manufactures and the leading manufacturer and suppliers of low maintenance building products with some of the best-known manufacturing and service names in the industry. Our client has grown and developed both organically and by acquisition over the last 40 years to become a leading manufacturer supplying a broad range of products with depots all over the UK.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver the highest levels of customer service and a culture of excellence with the Branch.
This role may require you to work the occasional Saturday so flexibility is key for this position.
- To identify and pick stock items for customers in a timely manor.
- To load and deliver products in a timely and professional way.
- Maintain and excellent relationship with customers.
- Maintain accurate records of sales, deliveries.
- Inform manager of stock levels.
- To support the sales and marketing plans of the business.
- Experience of working in a trade environment.
- Experience of customer service.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service.
- Experience of dealing with cash.
- Full driving license.
- PC Literate.
What we can offer:
- Salary of £21,052 per annum.
- Company pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a well-established and industry leading company that continues to grow rapidly.
If you think this position could be the right fit for you then give Kiwi Recruitment a call on 01243 782 763
Or send your CV in to [email protected] today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.