Assistant Branch Manager
£24,000 per annum (plus bonus)
Kiwi Recruitment have a brilliant opportunity to join our client, one of the UKs largest manufacturers of specialist plastics within the trade industry in the role of Assistant Branch Manager.
As an Assistant Branch Manager you will be working alongside the manager, managing the branch team, providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum sales and profitability, with growth in line with the company vision and values embodied in the company KPIs. In the absence of the manager, you will be responsible for the development and performance of the branch and trade counter. Assisting the manager, you are responsible for ensuring that you and all your staff adhere to the company policies and procedures.
This role requires you to have a full driving license.
Duties to include:
- Support the development of the branch action plan to maintain existing business & obtain new business.
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales, development and marketing plans as required.
- Maintain accurate records of sales, deliveries, stock orders and activity reports.
- Ensure that banking is completed daily and all cash is secure at close of business each day. Banking to be deposited in accordance with company procedures.
- Assist in staff reviews, training, and activity performance.
- Promotion of the highest levels of customer service and always ensuring a top customer experience.
- Experience in sales.
- Good level of communication face to face and over the phone.
- Self motivated and driven individual with a good understanding of customer service requirements.
- PC Literate and able to understand and operate the company sales platform, IT systems, and other company systems.
- Leadership qualities, be a consistent, clear, enthusiastic individual with a “can do” attitude.
- Previous sales experience in a retail or trade counter environment.
- Knowledge of the construction sector and or RMI markets.
What we can offer:
- Salary of £24,000 per annum plus bonuses.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension.
- Lifeworks package.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an industry leading and nationwide company for the lucky candidate where no two days are the same.
If you think you would be the perfect fit for this role and would love to know more, send your CV in to [email protected] or give Kiwi Recruitment a call on 01243 782763
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.