23 Jan Assistant Restaurant Manager
Our fabulous client is urgently seeking an experienced Assistant Manager to assist with the running of a very popular café and restaurant.
You will manage the efficient running of the catering on a day to day basis deputising for the Manager. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Role and responsibilities –
- To support the sourcing, buying, negotiation, pricing and promotion of the catering offer
- To recruit as necessary to meet the agreed head count
- To carry out any disciplinary procedures that may be required
- To ensure uniforms and staff presentation is kept at all times
- To ensure the appropriate training needs of the staff are identified and delivered
- To manage daily breaks, absence, sickness to ensure appropriate cover
- To ensure all mandatory checks are completed at the agreed frequency
- To ensure all food Trading Standards issues are complied with
- To carry out the agreed procedures for Health and Safety
- To carry out Restaurant’s monthly H&S checks
- To ensure ‘Safer Food Better Business’ book & alcohol training is kept up to date
- To ensure the agreed procedures for Food Safety are carried out
- To ensure Allergies record is kept up to date
- To oversee the catering stock-take process
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks requested by the Catering Manager
You will have –
- Food Hygiene Certificate – Level 2
- Be first Aid trained
- Personal Licence holder preferred
- Excellent knowledge of allergens
- Have an excellent knowledge of Health & Safety
- Previous experience of managing a small but busy team
This a temp to perm position.
From £14.00 per hour.
For a more comprehensive specification, please apply with your CV and cover letter outlining your experience to Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com