14 Nov Bar Manager
We are proud to be offering this great opportunity our Client has to offer. You will be managing the day-to-day operations, including bar related meetings & events. Bringing great energy, attention to detail, and a creative mindset you will help create a vibrant atmosphere through seamless service and genuine WOW moments for our Client’s members.
You will play a key part in the customers’ experience, supporting a strong team of 25, including an Assistant Manager, supervisors, bar staff and casuals. Utilising your great people skills, you will thrive on inspiring, coaching and training the bar team to reach their full potential.
Our Client will give you free rein to create and innovate, developing the bar business, taking responsibility for managing all aspects of the operation including ordering, storage, stock control, distribution, and sales of wide-ranging beverages.
What you’ll have:
- Previous experience of successfully managing a team within a food and beverage environment
- Knowledge of bar products including spirits, wines, beers, ales, and cocktails
- An understanding of cellar management, stock control and rotation
- Passion for providing exceptional customer experiences
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional Bar experience
What you’ll get:
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events
- Company Bonus Scheme
Please apply with your CV
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org