£30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Kiwi Recruitment have a wonderful opportunity with our long-serving client to join their industry-leading team as a Branch Manager.
As Branch manager you will be at the forefront of the company always delivering the highest levels of customer service and a culture of excellence with the Branch.
Duties to include:
- To identify and develop new sales opportunities in the area liaising with Regional Manager that ensures the attainment of maximising company sales and profitability in accordance with company policy to ensure that your branch achieves or surpasses any targets and budgets set in accordance with the group policy.
- To work with Regional Manager on marketing/promotion/strategies.
- Ensuring that Invoices, sales orders, credit notes, goods received, and stock transfers are entered on to the system within a set time frame.
- Serving and managing customer enquiries and problems.
- To ensure company procedures, policies and Health & Safety are adhered to by all staff, customers, or suppliers on company premises.
- Knowledge and experience within the PVCu Window, Cellular and Composite Door or wider construction industries would be an advantage.
- Broad based computer skills including Window Design software.
- Previous sales experience in a branch environment.
- Full UK driver license.
- A firm understanding of what makes for a superior customer experience.
- Self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic.
What we can offer:
- Salary of £30,000 – £35,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company pension.
- Lifeworks package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client in the role of Branch Manager where you will get the chance to lead a team and showcase your qualities in a senior role.
If you would like to know more or feel you would suit this role then send your CV into [email protected] today or give Kiwi Recruitment a call on 01243 782 763
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.