Customer Service Administrator
£10.00 – £12.00 Per Hour depending on experience
Kiwi Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client who have a great opportunity to join their team as Customer Service Administrator.
Our client specialise in the installation of domestic and commercial solar panels. Our client is currently thriving as the UK strives towards the net zero carbon emissions targets. Asa result, they are in a position to expand their team to facilitate their future success.
The Customer Service Administrator will play an essential role in providing a professional customer service, acting as a single point of contact for our client.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Duties to include:
- Handling incoming customer calls and dealing with them accordingly.
- Assisting with processing of deposits and payments.
- Updating customer records.
- Monitoring customer installations to ensure all job requests are raised in line with contracted time frames.
- Ensuring customer emails are acknowledged and responded to accordingly.
- Review and respond to all customer queries.
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer service/administration role.
- Be able to work independently and have a desire to learn.
- Excellent administration and computer skills.
- High attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities with a structured approach.
- Customer focused with the ability to resolve customer enquiries.
What we can offer:
- £10.00 – £12.00 per hour (Depending on experience)
- Company pension.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join with our ever-growing client on their journey to further successes. If you believe you would be a great fit for this role, please send your CV in to [email protected] or give kiwi recruitment a call today on 01243 782 763
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.