Customer Service Advisor
£20,000 per annum
Kiwi Recruitment are working with one of the UK’s most respected home dispensing medical companies, who have recently been awarded “Great Place to Work” certification as of September 2021 to join their team as Customer Service Advisor.
In this role you will manage high volume inbound and outbound calls and inbox e-mails for clients and healthcare professionals; between 80 – 100 calls per day. Most calls will be order taking and processing the orders online.
Hours are Monday to Friday 08:45 – 17:15 37.5 hours per week, however, shift patterns may vary in an 18 week period.
Duties to include:
- To sort and process incoming prescriptions and the management of EPS to create and complete client orders.
- Maintain external communication from clients and healthcare professionals.
- Place outbound calls to surgeries for outstanding prescriptions, and chase prescriptions for outstanding orders.
- Register new clients.
- Excellent customer service skills & telephone manner.
- Resilience and capability to manage fast this fast-paced environment.
- An empathetic nature.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to be empathetic.
- The ability to communicate to customers across a variety of platforms.
- Passion and desire for providing exceptional customer service and going the “extra mile”
What we can offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- £20,000 per annum.
- Free On-site parking.
- Annual pay reviews.
- Private healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Employee wellbeing services
- Bespoke reward and discount platform for major retailers.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Free fruit & drinks.
- Regular incentives – staff member of the month.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join with our client who are a leader and highly respected company within their industry in the position of Customer Service Advisor.
If you would like to know more or feel you would be a perfect fit for this role, please email your CV to [email protected] or give Kiwi Recruitment a call on 01243 782763.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.