£21,000 per annum
Our client is one of the UK’s largest manufactures and the leading manufacturer and suppliers of low maintenance building products with some of the best-known manufacturing and service names in the industry. Our client has grown and developed both organically and by acquisition over the last 40 years to become a leading manufacturer supplying a broad range of products with depots all over the UK.
Please note this is a driving role so you MUST have a full UK drivers license.
Duties to include:
- Covering for branch staff in their absence.
- Be able to identify, pick, load and deliver product in a timely and professional way and unload, check and put away incoming goods.
- Maintain accurate records of sales, deliveries, vehicle checks reports as required.
- Serving and managing customer enquiries and problems.
- Promotion of the highest levels of customer service and ensuring a top customer experience at all times as you are the face of our client a lot of the time.
- Ensuring Invoices are entered on to the system within a set time frame.
- Warehouse and driving duties.
- Adherence to Company Procedures.
- Good local Knowledge, and knowledge of the local road system.
- Able to work well within a close team environment.
- Full UK driving license.
- Self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic.
- Broad based computer skills.
What we can offer:
- Salary of £21,000 per annum.
- Company pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a well-established and industry leading company that continues to grow rapidly.
If you believe you would be a great fit for this role, please call Kiwi Recruitment today on 01243 782 763 or you can email your CV over to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.