30 Jan Election Administrator
Our client is looking to recruit a temporary Administrative Assistant to assist with the running of the elections and to assist with the administrative processes involved in maintaining the electoral register.
This role will be based in central Horsham, with an immediate start!
Role Specific Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- To undertake day-to-day administrative tasks, including: Processing online and paper applications forms (data entry)
- Assist with printing and posting letters to residents
- To assist with the arrangements for and administration of any elections, including preparing paperwork and equipment.
- To respond to queries from members of the public
- To carry out such other duties that may reasonably be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications (Minimum knowledge, skills and qualifications required to perform this role; relevant experience may be a substitute)
- Experience in administration and clerical procedures working to deadlines, including dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries.
- Experience working in a busy changing environment where flexibility, teamwork and adaptability are important.
- Competent IT user
- Good written, oral communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Customer service skills
- Educated to both GCSE, or equivalent, or relevant experience
Customer Focused Needs:
- Deliver a high standard of customer services
- Develop effective customer relationships
- Improve customer service to meet local needs and aspirations
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
From £11.98 per hour
Pay for this role is also negotiable.
Please apply or reach out for more information.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org