IT & E-Commerce Manager
£42,000 per annum
Our client is looking to recruit a highly skilled, proactive and ambitious IT & e-Commerce Manager to join their energetic and strongly financed business, that has experienced ongoing growth year on year. If you have a passion for both technology and systems, with a proven track record in managing IT and business operations in fast moving environments, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for technology, a friendly, approachable manner who is always willing to go the extra mile to support the team. You must be a self-starter who is able to multi-task, maintaining our clients existing systems and processes whilst driving continuous improvement to solve new and existing business problems.
- IT knowledge/experience: Proven IT knowledge and experience in a cross-section of areas.
- Experience of managing present systems and transitioning to up-to-date platforms.
- Proven experience of managing of IT projects with the ability to think beyond the technology and understand key business drivers that ensures the technology investment made will provide real commercial value.
- Manage the day-to-day IT and systems operations.
- Hands-on experience with eCommerce platforms is essential. Good level of experience with ecommerce platforms i.e., WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce etc is going to be key.
- Experience in CRM and ERP management, reporting and analytics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competent in problem solving, planning and decision making.
- An analytical mindset and be a creative thinker.
- Excellent coaching, development, and staff engagement skills, you will be responsible for a small team of direct and indirect reports.
- Show good initiative and be able to follow through on tasks – gets things done on time and in a well-organised fashion, be able to manage and deliver through others.
- Have a minimum of 8+ years commercial experience in IT at a senior level.
What we can offer:
- £42,000 per annum starting salary.
- Performance related monthly bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Free parking.
For more information or to apply please email your CV to [email protected] or give Kiwi Recruitment a call on 01243 782 763
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.