14 Nov Litigation Secretary
We, Kiwi Recruitment, are proud to be working with our client, a well-established legal firm who are committed to providing exceptional legal services to their clients.
They are seeking a dedicated Legal Secretary to join their litigation team.
Duties will include:
- Provide secretarial and administration support to the team.
- Electronic diary management, booking rooms and arranging meetings.
- Using digital transcription system to create letters, emails and documents.
- Using a case management system for client files.
- Prepare Court/Counsel bundles as required and deal with the high courts.
- Handling incoming telephone calls in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Onboarding new clients
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous litigation experience required
- Proven experience in Civil Litigation or Dispute Resolution.
- Have excellent audio typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
What they offer:
- Full time Monday – Friday 9am – 5:15pm.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Statutory annual leave entitlement.
Salary: £26,000.00-£31,000.00 per year
Please apply with your CV today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org