£10 per hour
Monday – Friday, 40 hours a week plus every second Saturday 4 hours at time and a half
Kiwi are working with our client who have an exciting chance to join their team as a Production Operative. Our client is a local and well-established food manufacturer based in West Sussex. They have recently experienced exceptional growth, with an ever-expanding client list. This has seen them start to plan the expansion of their premises over the next few months, with lots of brand-new projects and products on the horizon.
Due to this rapid growth, they are looking for a Production Operative to join their well-established but growing team. You should be a driven individual and have a good eye for detail. You should be confident with manual work and dealing with chemicals for cleaning purposes in line with COSHH regulations (full training and PPE will be provided).
Previous experience within food production would be advantageous, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
Duties to include:
- Receiving, sieving and transfer of products.
- Metal detection, weighing and bagging.
- Cleaning and tidying of equipment.
- Preparation and make ready tasks.
- The ability to accurately complete relevant documentation by hand and using a computer.
- The ability to adhere to Health and Safety procedures.
- Good attention to detail.
- To be able to work on your own and use initiative.
What we can offer:
- £10 per hour starting rate.
- Company pension.
- Free Parking.
- Full training provided.
- All PPE provided.
If you want to work in a different, unique environment with a strong and friendly team then please send your CV to [email protected] or contact Kiwi Recruitment today on 01243 782763
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.