£21,000 – £25,000 Per annum
Kiwi Recruitment are thrilled to be working with our industry leading client who specialise in the installation of domestic and commercial solar panels to join their team as Purchasing Administrator.
In the role of Purchasing Administrator, you will take on the primary responsibility of end to end management of customer installations.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Duties to include:
- Checking stock quantities of products.
- Ensuring purchasing of equipment and stock is aligned to project milestones.
- Ensuring that all parts are purchased with up-to-date prices and competitive quotes are compared (keeping contracts accurate).
- You will track parts to ensure they arrive on time/teams are kept up to date and checking order confirmations to resolve any discrepancies.
- Liaising with sale staff about prices.
- Reporting to the Installation Manager.
- Ideally you will have some purchasing or procurement experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and simply and to build relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Able to organise, prioritise and have a proactive approach to tasks.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a thriving and ever-growing company.
- £21,000 – £25,000 per annum.
- Company pension.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join up with our client as they continue to flourish as market leaders in their respective industry. If you feel you would be a great fit for this position, please send in your CV to [email protected] or give Kiwi Recruitment a call today on 01243 782763
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.