23 Jan Retail Horticultural Supervisor
Our fabulous client is urgently seeking an experienced Horticultural Supervisor to assist with the management of their External Area Team.
This is a superb opportunity for the right candidate to join an established and well known company and to bring you horticultural knowledge and experience into play.
Purpose of the role:
- To assist your manager’s and supervise the Day to Day running of the External Area
- To serve customers, replenish stock and drive sales of the Outdoor / Indoor Products
- To help educate members of the team who are learning horticultural skills, knowledge, watering experience etc
- To do everything to drive the existing unique trading model
Role and Responsibilities:
- To Supervise the External Team to ensure they perform to a high standard
- To replenish stock as it comes in and sells through
- To ensure the quality of all the stock within the department is maintained and rotated
- To record wastage according to the guidelines laid down
- To be vigilant with the watering of plants – and proactively point out / action when things need attention
- To offer service and advice to customers on all gardening related enquires & seek assistance if you are unable to help.
(Full job specification held on file, please reach out for more information)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Horticultural Qualifications are preferred but not essential
- Forklift License, First aid and Banksman Certificates preferred
This role will have a 40 hour working week, to include weekends on a rota. This is a temp to perm position.
For more information or to see the full job description, please apply or contact Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment or call 01243 782763
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com