£30,00 per annum
40 hours per week (Overtime available)
Kiwi Recruitment are delighted to offer a new and rare opportunity to work with our client as a Sous Chef. Our client are a prestigious private members club.
Our client are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring Sous Chef to join a talented and established team at the at their private members club in a calm and peaceful environment.
In this role you will take pride in delivering the very best locally sourced organic produce, including award winning meats and cheese fresh from the local area.
You’ll be part of a strong team, led by the Head Chef, where you will gain a true understanding of the exciting brand and share the deeply rooted passion for high quality food.
The customer’s dining experience is at the heart of all they do, and you will be integral to the joint success. Your unique qualities will help further enhance our client’s food story.
- Enthusiasm for what you do.
- Can do attitude.
- Strong track record as a Sous Chef, or ready for your next step.
- Ability to build long-lasting collaborative relationships.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A team player with a sense of fun and focus on high quality service.
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional dining experience.
- Attention to detail.
What we can offer:
- A company pension with employer contributions.
- Discounted products.
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership.
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package.
- Event tickets to motorsport and horseracing fixtures.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Shared tips.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with our prestigious client and showcase your qualities as a Sous Chef.
If you feel you would be the right person for this role, please send in your CV to [email protected] or give Kiwi Recruitment a call today on 01243 782763
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.