Waiter / Waitress
£ 9.70 per hour
Includes evenings and weekends
8 hour shifts 5 days a week
Kiwi Recruitment are once again delighted to be working alongside our client for the opportunity to join their team as a Waiter/Waitress. Our clients 12,000 acres of West Sussex countryside and their story both play significant roles in their success. What really sets them apart is the people. It is their passion, enthusiasm, and belief in the many things they do that makes them a unique, luxury brand.
Duties to include:
- Ensure tables are clean, tidy and set up properly and ensure salt and pepper mills are full.
- Check the daily BEOs and ensure you are aware of and prepared for the events happening each day.
- Meet and greet guests upon their arrival in the bar, take drinks orders and an accurate note of their member card details.
- Monitor your allocated section and be aware of guests, trying to anticipate their needs where possible.
- Maximise opportunities to upsell products and services where possible.
- Ensure a thorough knowledge of the food and drink menus and any daily specials.
- Passion for what you do.
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and organise.
- Be proactive.
- Take responsibility for yourself.
- Confident to make decisions and to stand by them.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- You need to be a people person with excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role, ideally within the hospitality industry.
If you would like to know more about this role, please email your CV to [email protected] or give Kiwi Recruitment a call today on 01243 782763
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.