£20,176 per annum
Full Time – 40 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 days including evenings and weekends
Kiwi Recruitment have a wonderful opportunity to join our client as an an integral part of their friendly team, as a Host. In this role you will become the star of the show, taking centre stage in leading customers through a unique and exciting food journey, encouraging your ideas to help enhance the guest experience.
Building lasting relationships, you will help ensure a personal, friendly, and efficient service, at each sitting.
You will take pride in delivering locally sourced and expertly created dishes and have the ability to make a difference to our client’s guests’ day.
First impressions really do count and you’ll be the one making them, from greeting guests on arrival, seating and ensuring they are served in a prompt and personal way and receive a consistently positive experience on every visit.
An excellent relationship builder, enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach, you will be a pivotal part of our client’s team.
- Enthusiasm for what you do.
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- Natural communicator.
- A team player with a sense of fun!
- Genuine passion for creating an exceptional guest dining experience.
- Fully conversant with the Weights & Measure Act 1963 and any recent updates.
- Awareness of Health & Safety and Food Safety issues.
- Thrive on a challenge and be keen to make a real difference.
What we can offer:
- Support with professional development in hospitality.
- £20,176 per annum
- Real career progression opportunities.
- Service charge shared amongst team.
- Annual pay review.
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities to suit your circumstances.
- Meals and drinks on duty.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Event tickets.
- Free gym membership.
- A health cash plan.
- Entry into the company bonus scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of our highly respected and long-serving clients in their team to deliver a high level of service with some lucrative additional benefits.
If you feel you would be the perfect fit for this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or give Kiwi a call today on 01243 782763
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.