We are currently looking for an accommodation cleaner to work on site of a large holiday park in Hayling Island on a part time basis. You will play an important role within their team, making sure that the guest accommodation is left sparkling.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be cleaning and preparing guest accommodation to our client’s high standards. This will include; changing beds, vacuuming, dusting and thoroughly cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen areas and any living spaces.
You will be cleaning everything from pods on site to luxury suites making every moment of the guests stay count. You’ll never struggle to keep yourself busy if you’re always happy to help even when ‘it’s not your job’.
This role will include working bank holidays.
Skills and Experience:
Although training will be providing you’ll be required to have the following:
- Have an awareness of what clean really means, which includes having a real attention to detail and enjoy the job.
- Be friendly, have a helpful nature and be good with communication within your team.
- Always be open to learning.
- Be willing to help with anything. Guest always come first to our clients, so you’ll need to be alert to their needs and always help where you can.
Skills desired but not required:
- Experience of cleaning
- Experience working within a team/group.
- Experience within the hospitality sector.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training provided
If you’re interested, please contact Anna at Kiwi Recruitment on 01243 782763 or send your CV
Job Reference: 893725
Salary: £6.30 - £7.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP