We’re currently looking for Accommodation Supervisors to manage teams of cleaners on a busy holiday park in Hayling Island on a full-time basis over the busy spring/summer peak period.
You will play an important role, keeping our clients team of cleaners well managed and motivated throughout the day, so that guest accommodation is sparkling.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be cleaning and preparing guest accommodation to our client’s high standards. This will include; changing beds, vacuuming, dusting and thoroughly cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen areas and any living spaces.
You will be cleaning everything from pods on site to luxury suites making every moment of the guests stay count. You’ll never struggle to keep yourself busy if you’re always happy to help even when ‘it’s not your job’.
This will include:
- Managing and motivating the team of cleaners.
- Keeping on top of changeover day logistics – noting late bookings and changes and preparing towel packs and dishwasher tablets.
- Making sure all the accommodation is ready on time with everything in place.
- Working together with other team leaders and the wider park team to ensure guests of the park have the perfect holiday.
This role will also include working bank holidays.
Skills and Experience:
Although training will be providing you’ll be required to have the following:
- Have experience of leading a team.
- Have experience in a housekeeping role so that you know how this vital role works.
- Have a friendly and helpful attitude – delightful when you meet guests and good at communicating with your team.
- Be an organiser, with an eye for the important little details.
- Be comfortable working to tight deadlines as part of a busy team.
It would also be beneficial to have experience of working on a holiday park before.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training provided
Job Reference: 893730
Salary: Up to £8 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: