Part of the Government Kickstart Scheme
Applicants must be aged between 16-24
Duration: 6 months
Salary: Minimum Wage + (dependent on age/experience)
Hours: 25 – 40 Hours per week
We are a leading Recruitment Company within the Chichester Area. We are currently looking to add an enthusiastic, motivated, and dynamic Admin Coordinator to our busy Office as part of the Government Kick Start Scheme. You must be aged between 16 – 24 and in receipt of Universal Credit.
We have experienced exceptional growth in the last 12 months and are looking for exceptional candidates to join our fast-paced business and look after and advise our candidates/clients in the region.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be a team player
- Have accurate data entry skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a confident telephone manner to be able to speak with clients/candidates
- Be energetic and driven
- Looking for career progression
- Talking with candidates, checking CV’s are up to date
- Contact clients for up to date information
- Update the CRM system with new contacts
- Collating data & Information
If Interested, please email:
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business