Kiwi Recruitment are proud to be working with a pharmaceutical company, based in Littlehampton. They have been established for over 20 years and specialises in importation, repackaging and distribution of pharmaceutical products throughout the UK and Europe.
Our client supply’s high-quality products reliably sourced from an extensive European supply chain.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is happy to work on a rotational shift pattern.
This could be a temporary to permanent position.
Hours: week 1: 6am – 2pm/ week 2: 2.15pm – 10.15pm. Monday to Friday. (Over time could be a possibility)
Pay: £7.85 per hour, paid weekly.
Assignment Duration: Ongoing temporary could go permeant
Key duties will include the following:
- Able to follow detailed work instructions and protocols precisely.
- Ability to handle small and sometimes highly fragile components with care.
- Highly attentive to detail and have the ability to carry out close inspection of components for various faults/flaws.
- Good numerical skills to ensure that small printed product codes can be accurately cross referenced against corresponding product labels, packaging and paperwork.
- Good written skills to ensure that all written records and data are completed accurately, in full and neatly.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with other team members and your supervisors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent dexterity
- Previous experience in a similar environment – an advantage but not essential.
- Own Transport
- Ability to start immediately
#Littlehampton #Factory #Production #Pharmaceutical #Medical #Cleanroom #Temporary #Assembly #Dexterity
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience please apply now
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant – Alice Cox