My client is looking for someone with relationship building know-how to join a growing team along the south coast.
Ideally, the candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the B2B telemarketing industry and a drive for success.
- Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
- Salary: Competitive (+Commission)
- Position: Permanent
- Hours: Full-time & part-time positions available
This isn’t just another sales role, they do things a little differently, they build relationships for our clients with their company culture and heart and brand reputation in mind. That means Agents call on campaigns ready to engage in conversation with the person on the other end of the phone. We create the opportunity to talk, tailor their client’s propositions and assist in closing opportunities.
You will work within a team of professional and experienced agents, working on complex business to business campaigns from generating leads to closing sales in line with their client’s objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to companies within our client’s databases to assess the interest in our client’s products/services and to promote our client’s brand
- Ensuring all contacts are up to date and meticulous management of client data
- Maintaining our client’s brand reputation on every call
- Closing deals in line with our client’s objectives
- Managing relationships between clients and prospects
- The Person
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within the business to business telemarketing industry, but will be used to not working with scripts! They will need to be friendly, professional and ready to learn about our clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident in making outbound calls without the use of a script
- An ear for listening
- Meticulous time management, they operate on creating and executing scheduled calls (no bombarding the receptionist)
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to follow processes of data management consistently
- Ideal but Not essential
- Basic accountancy knowledge
- Accountancy software knowledge
- A whizz on Excel
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry
If you have any of these additional skills I would love to hear from you.
This is a Permanent role that can offer both full and part time roles. The salary is very competitive, and a generous commission structure is in place.
Job Reference: 893642
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP