Our Client, a high energy, family holiday resort located along the sunny south coast is looking for Back of House Team Leader for an immediate start.
Overall scope of the role:
Reporting to the Residential Catering Head Chef, the Kitchen Porter Team Leader, this is a key role in delivering high level of service to our guests.
- Proven experience in busy food/kitchen environment with a commitment to consistent delivery
- Ability to organise and prioritise a demanding workload through “hands on” management and leading by example
- Excellent communications and motivational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be flexible with regards to working hours, to meet the demands of both the business and the team
- To ensure the smooth day to day running of a busy kitchen pot wash area serving breakfast and evening meal for up to 2200 guests daily
- Ensure a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene Regulations, HASAW Act, and COSHH & HACCP.
- Ensure the right team, are in the right place, at the right time aligned to the business needs.
- Support the wider resort in multi skilling the team.
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Ensure Food Safety Documentation is maintained as per Company Food Policy
- Role model the right behaviour to demonstrate to the team what it takes to be on purpose in challenging times.
- Assist with training & development of new and current team, to ensure that all team are trained to the recognised standards that meet the needs of the business
- Liaise regularly with the Head Chef/Restaurants Manager to discuss and prioritise any department recruitment needs.
- Be able to support and develop team members, whilst allowing the team to work aligned to Performance with Fulfilment.
- Be proactive when issues arise and effectively find solutions.
- Ensure the department is on target to hit both its financial and qualitative scores.
- Assist with the achievement of budgetary controls with regards to labour & utilities.
- Play an important part in maintaining team satisfaction and communication
This role is offering a competitive basic salary of between £17022 per annum with an excellent benefits package. For information or to apply please attach CV or contact Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment
Job Reference: 893484
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Job Start Date: ASAP