Our Client, a fabulous Luxury Hotel and Spa, has an opportunity for a dedicated, passionate Breakfast chef for an immediate start. They are looking for someone with a desire to learn as they work, to assist with the delivery of their Hotel’s ambitious food offering to the high standards they pride themselves in.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the standards of service and presentation are adhered to at all times and is also responsible for maintaining the quality standards of their section throughout food service times.
- Preparing their designated section prior to each shift
- Ensuring all required ingredients are prepared and ready for service
- Ensuring they report for duty on time and dressed appropriately
- Ensuring safe hygiene practices are maintained at all times
- Ensuring the highest quality food is produced on a consistent basis
- Following the recipes and maintaining the food costs set by the company at all times
- Providing a friendly, courteous and professional attitude at all times
- Ensuring legal compliance with hygiene regulations
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and tidy and are completely cleaned at the end of each shift
They are ideally looking for a candidate who has a minimum of one year’s chef experience with ambition and desire. If you are passionate about being a chef regardless of your experience, that is fine they will be able to provide you with the training needed. This is a permanent role.
Own transport an advantage due to the location of the Hotel.
Salary: Excellent starting salary
The hours will be 40 per week, based on a 5 on/ 2 off, rolling roster and will consist of Early shifts only, 7.30am – 1530pm
- Shift patterns of 5 day’s work, 2 days off
- 28 days of annual leave
- Monthly salary + tips
- An opportunity to work alongside some incredibly passionate and talented chefs
- Working in a friendly & professional standard driven business
For more information or to apply contact Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment
Job Reference: 893718
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap