Assistant Manager required for Award Winning Café.
An exciting opportunity in an award winning and growing farm shop and café in a beautiful part of the country. The successful applicant will enjoy being part of a hard-working sociable team and have fantastic customer service skills. As well as the day to day responsibilities, this role has an emphasis on training and development of our Café team.
The client is looking for an experienced, confident, friendly and outgoing person to join the team.
- Day to day running of the Café & Café Express, to include all training of team members,
- Assist with managing the Café team, working alongside the Café Manager
- Maintaining health and hygiene standards
- Wastage monitoring
- Opening and closing the Café including cashing up
- Barista trained
- You will have special responsibility for training and development of the Café team, including the formal appraisal process and arranging team building activities & events.
- Assisting the Café Manager in developing the Café’s offer and growing the business.
- The ideal candidate will have good experience in catering and hospitality
- They must be able to demonstrate a real flare for leadership and be a motivating force within the team
- They will work well under pressure and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Honed time management skills
- Food Hygiene – Level 2
- Supervisory: 1 year
1st stage interviews will be held on Wednesday 10th October
2nd stage interview and trials will be held on either Wednesday 17th or Thursday 18th October
Up to £21,000 dependent upon skills and experience.
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant – Sam Hickman
Job Reference: 893853
Salary: £19000 - £21000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Immediate Start