- Job Title: Café Manager
- Shifts will consist of straight shifts circa 9am-5pm, all of which will be discussed at interview.
- Salary: £19,000-£22,000 dependant on experience
- Location: Bosham
- Assignment Duration: Permanent
Kiwi Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Café manager to join the team in their new café situated is a brilliant location in Bosham.
This is excellent opportunity for an individual who takes pride in providing excellent customer service and going the extra mile for customers. The position falls during an exciting time for the company as they are expanding and have been for the last 30+ years. The ideal candidate will be willing to work hard to develop yourself as an employee and the business.
Key duties will include the following:
- Manage the day to day operations of the café
- Full responsibility for customer satisfaction through a strong team ethic
- Use of till taking orders
- Making coffees & soft drinks, collecting cakes
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service experience
- Proven experience in a similar position and environment
- Good ability to work under pressure
- Good Punctuality
- Good people skills to lead the team effectively and efficiently
There are some fantastic benefits with the role including free meals during shift, competitive salary, annual party with a plus 1, discounts in their hotel restaurant and the café and ‘Employee of the Quarter’ rewards possible!
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now or call the Kiwi office on 01243 782763.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Sam Hickman 07384 258858
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business