Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client is a leading visitor attraction in Portsmouth and are currently looking to recruit a catering assistant to work in its busy catering operation. The role will be on a rota basis working weekends, bank holidays and throughout the school holidays.
About the role:
- You will need to prepare food to the highest quality
- Follow all health and safety and hygiene procedures
- You will also need to assist in opening and closing the catering outlets in accordance with procedures
- To acknowledge visitors and always offer excellent customer service
- You will be required to maintain a safe and clean kitchen, servery and seating area always
- You will be required to help deliver Birthday Parties
You will be a real team player with strong communication skills, plenty of enthusiasm and energy coupled with the ability to interact with their guests. You will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to ‘think on your feet’ and take ownership of any issues that may arise. The ability to communicate effectively to all their visitors is key to being successful in this role. Being a responsible and reliable team member is a must.
Remuneration complies with National Minimum Wage. Although this is a zero hour’s contract, you can expect to work regular hours during peak times – school holidays, weekends and bank holidays.
Job Reference: 893914
Salary: Up to £16500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP