Chef De Partie – 1 Rosette Hotel – Southampton
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 dependant on experience
Shifts will be 5 days through 7 with straight shifts and weekends.
Start Date: To be discussed at interview
Kiwi Recruitment are proud to be working with a highly prestigious Hotel group in the Southampton area
This is excellent opportunity for an individual who takes pride in their work and strives to provide the highest quality food. You must have a passion for working with fresh food to create the highest level of quality with all dishes.
The role is open to an experienced Chef De Partie or a Demi Chef de Partie working at a one rosette standard. If you show willing and desire to develop and progress, they will invest time into your training and development.
You will receive staff discounts on Food and Beverage as well as rooms at all the hotels. Meals free while on duty as well.
Key duties will include the following:
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef with all aspects of running the kitchen and the team
- Ensuring the quality of food is of the exceptional standard expected
- Be aware of health and safety and hygiene regulations.
- In complete control of your own section including ordering.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have a background in a fast-paced restaurant
- Worked in a minim of a 1 Rosette establishment
- Has a good understanding of health & safety and food safety guidelines within the kitchen
- Have a keen eye to detail
- Desire to progress in a high-end Restaurant
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now or call the Kiwi office on 01243 782763.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Doug Ramsay
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business