Chef De Partie – Pagham- Gastro Pub
Salary: £21,000 plus tips.
Shifts will be 5 days through 7 with straight shifts and weekends.
Start Date: To be discussed at interview
Location: Near Pagham
Kiwi Recruitment are excited to be working with a very busy Gastro Pub near Pagham, this establishment is on the look out for a passionate chef to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who takes pride in their food and enjoys the pressure of a fast-paced kitchen.
The role is open to an experienced Commis chef looking at making the next step up to Chef De Partie or a Chef De Partie looking for a new opportunity.
Key duties will include the following;
- Running your Own section including ordering and daily specials
- Moving around each section so that you get a variety of skills
- Responsible that all the food that leaves your section is of the highest standard
- Be aware of health and safety and hygiene regulations
The ideal candidate will have;
- Relishes in the pressure of a busy kitchen environment
- Used to using fresh ingredients and places a heavy emphasis on quality an consistency
- Has a good understanding of health and safety and good safety guidelines within the kitchen.
- Desire to progress in the kitchen and learn as much as possible.
- Experience working in a busy kitchen
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now or call the Kiwi office on 01243 782763.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Doug Ramsay
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business