Job Description: Chef De Partie
Salary: £9 per hour plus tips
Shifts will be 5 days through 7 with straight shifts and weekends.
Start Date: To be discussed at interview
Kiwi Recruitment are proud to be working with a new client in the Oxford area. This premium country Pub is looking for a passionate chef de Partie.
This is an ideal position for an experienced Demi Chef De Partie looking to step up to Chef De Partie They must have transport.
Key duties will include the following:
- Running different sections
- Supervising a commis chef working under you
- Ensuring the quality of food is of the exceptional standard expected
- Responsible for all the Hygiene and health and safety paperwork
- Helping write daily specials.
- Ordering the stock for the section you are running.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience at demi chef de Partie level
- Experience ordering stock and completing paperwork.
- Experience using fresh ingredients and place heavy emphasis on quality and consistency
- The drive to push the standard of food
- Use of their own transport
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now or call the Kiwi office on 01243 782763.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Doug Ramsay
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business