Chef de Partie
Location – Near Petworth
Salary – £20,000 – £21,000 dependent on experience
Kiwi Recruitment is excited to be working with a new client near Petworth in a superb country pub.
The is an excellent opportunity for a chef who is very passionate and wants to learn under a very experienced head chef. The head chef is looking for someone he can put time into and help train up.
Shifts will a mixture of split shift and straight shifts including week days.
Start Date: To be discussed at interview
Key duties will include the following:
- Assisting the head chef with the running of service
- Following recipes and instructions from the head chef during prep time
- Be aware of health and safety and hygiene regulation
- creating daily specials
- Helping do the stock take and ordering on a daily basis
The ideal candidate will have:
- Desire to progress in the kitchen
- Full driving license and transport
- Experience working in a professional kitchen
- Passion to learn and develop you catering skills
- Basic catering qualification
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now or call the Kiwi office on 01243 782763.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Doug Ramsay
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business