Job: Chef de Partie
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Guildford area
Salary up to £24k Dependent upon experience
Our client is urgently seeking a Chef de Partie to join their brigade in their beautiful country pub that serves gourmet versions of traditional pub food.
Our Client is looking for an ambitious, trustworthy, and dedicated Chef that either lives in the local area or would be happy to utilise the on-site accommodation. To be successful in this role, you must be passionate about perfecting beautiful meals that not only look great but taste amazing!
Key duties will include the following:
- Assisting the Head Chef when the Sous Chef is off
- Supervising the team under the Sous Chef
- Ensuring the quality of food is of the exceptional standard expected
- Assisting to create and plan daily Specials.
- Assisting with stock ordering and control
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ambition and be willing to learn
- Have a passion for producing great food
- Experience of using fresh ingredients
- A keen eye for detail
If this sound like the job for you, then please apply now. Our client is looking for an immediate start.
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business