We are assisting our fabulous new client to secure an exceptional Chef de Partie to join talented their kitchen team in their prestigious, luxury Resort Hotel near to Liphook which offers guests a Spa, Golf Course, Function facilities and Health club. In return, they offer their Chefs an excellent career path, competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
- To ensure high standards of food preparation and presentation
- Ensuring that all food stuffs are stored correctly and stocks are rotated in line with the food hygiene regulations
- Ensure that food wastage is kept to a minimum
- Ensure that any faults or damage to equipment is reported as soon as possible
- Ensure temperature and delivery checks are carried out and recorded
- Ensure compliance with statutory and legal requirements for fire, health & safety, hygiene and food safety
Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Be passionate about delivering quality food and excellent customer service
- Work well within a team
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 in Food Preparation and Food Safety
- Be efficient, organised and have a flexible and adaptable attitude
- A sound understanding of food hygiene
This is a full time position working 45 hours per week (excluding breaks), 5 days per week Monday to Sunday.
Live in accommodation may be available.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers training & development, company uniform, free on-site parking, contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
For more information or to apply, please contact Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment
Job Reference: 893838
Salary: £20000 - £21000 per annum + Live in available
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap