***Ongoing Temporary Work, Immediate Start***
Job Title: Clean Room Production Operators
Job Location: Midhurst
Job Type: Temporary Ongoing
Hours of Work: 8.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
Salary: £8.80 Per Hour
Our client is urgently seeking Clean Room Production Operatives for an immediate start at their production facility based in Midhurst. There is free parking on site and as the company is based directly on the 60 Bus Route from Chichester, it is easily accessible by public transport.
This is a lovely company where you will be working a nice clean environment which is sterile with a filtered air supply.
Our client has taken all precautions in regards to social distancing.
Operators will work on a variety of production processes such as:
- Filling bottles and capping
- Close Inspection and Quality Checking
- Packing to high quality standards.
Experience of a production/cleanroom environment and production processes is not essential as full training will be provided however, previous knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
As quality is of the utmost importance, it is essential that all candidates have the following attributes:
- Able to follow detailed work instructions and protocols precisely.
- Ability to handle small and sometimes highly fragile components with care.
- Highly attentive to detail and can carry out close inspection of components for various faults/flaws.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills to ensure that small printed product codes can be accurately cross referenced against corresponding product labels, packaging and paperwork.
- good verbal communication skills.
- Good Teamworking skills
For more information please call Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment.
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business