Commis Chef – Near Pulborough
Location – Pulborough
Kiwi are excited to be working with a prestigious hotel who has a well renowned head chef.
Working in a small team you will have the chance to learn from a very experienced and talented head chef. The kitchen is brand new and includes a Sous vide waterbath, Inka charcoal oven Rationale Oven and an induction island.
- Working under a senior chef to help run a section.
- Using fresh and local ingredients
- Working as a part of a team
- Wil be preparing meat, fish and vegetables
Why this role:
- The chance to work in a state-of-the-art kitchen.
- Working under a head chef with a great reputation
- Amazing pay
- Paid holiday
- 2 consecutive days off
- Friendly owners who are invested
The successful candidate will have:
- Have experience in a comparable business as commis chef
- Have access to own car
- Be able to work a split shift including days off
Available for immediate start.
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business