Location – Outskirts of Brighton
Salary – £21,000 – £23,000 Plus tips
Kiwi Recruitment have an exiting role for a passionate Commis chef.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commis Chef looking to step up or Chef de Partie looking at a change of Job. The chef must have their own transport.
Shifts will be 5 days through 7 with straight shifts and weekends.
Start Date: To be discussed at interview
Key duties will include the following:
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef with all aspects of running the kitchen
- Ensuring the quality of food is of the exceptional standard expected
- Be aware of health and safety and hygiene regulations
- Assist with ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels
- Responsible for the standard of food leaving your section.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relishes in the pressure of a kitchen environment
- Have a background in a fast-paced restaurant
- Is used to working with fresh ingredients and places heavy emphasis on quality and consistency
- Have a good understanding of health & safety and food safety guidelines within the kitchen
- Have experience working in a minimum of a 2 rosetted kitchen
- Desire to progress in the kitchen
- Have own transport.
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply now or call the Kiwi office on 01243 782763.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Doug Ramsay
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business