Our Client, a fabulous Luxury Hotel and Spa near Midhurst, West Sussex, has an opportunity for a dedicated, passionate Commis Chef. They are looking for someone with a desire to learn as you work to assist with the delivery of their Hotel’s ambitious food offering to the high standards they pride ourselves in.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the standards of service and presentation are adhered to at all times, you will also be responsible for maintaining the quality standards of their section throughout food service times. This is a permanent role.
- Preparing your designated section prior to each shift
- Ensuring all required ingredients are prepared and ready for service
- Ensuring you report for duty on time and dressed appropriately
- Ensuring safe hygiene practices are maintained at all times
- Ensuring the highest quality food is produced on a consistent basis
- Following the recipes and maintaining the food costs set by the company at all times
- Providing a friendly, courteous and professional attitude at all times
- Ensuring legal compliance with hygiene regulations
- Ensure all work areas are kept clean and tidy and are completely cleaned at the end of each shift
They are ideally looking for a candidate with ambition and the desire to learn. If you are passionate about being a chef regardless of your experience, that is fine they will be able to provide you with the training needed.
Own transport would be an advantage due to location
Salary: Excellent starting salary
Hours: 40 – 45 hours per week, based on a 4 on/ 3 off, rolling roster NO split shifts
- Shift patterns of 4 days’ work, 3 days off
- 28 days of annual leave
- Monthly salary + tips
- An opportunity to work alongside some incredibly passionate and talented chefs
- Working in a friendly & professional standard driven business
Job Reference: 893720
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP