Kiwi Recruitment are proud to be working with a boutique hotel situated in a scenic location just outside of Petworth.
This is excellent opportunity for an individual who takes pride in their work and strives to provide the highest quality food. The role will be hands on and within a tight knit, friendly team.
The role consists of a 7am-12pm breakfast shift on a Saturday and Sunday. The client can be flexible with start and finishing times and can be flexible with additional mornings.
Pay Rate: £8.50 per hour
Start Date: Immediate start available
Key duties will include the following:
- Cooking breakfast for guests – Maximum 20 covers
- Working with fresh food on a daily basis
- Adhering to all Health and Safety regulations and Food & Hygiene regulations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous chef/cook experience is essential
- Well organised and good work ethic
- Excellent time management skills
- A passion for high quality food
- The ambition and determination to progress
- Ability to use own initiative
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience please apply now
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Sam Hickman 07384 258858
Job Reference: Sam24
Salary: Up to £8.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: Immediate Start