Job: Cook / Front of house
Hours: 9am- 5pm (Every other weekend)
Salary: £21,000 Plus bonus and additional benefits.
We are looking for a person with a passion and flair for the restaurant and catering industry. This is a very hands on role and as such you will need to be proactive, highly motivated, organised and results driven with good communication skills.
- Prepare, cook, and present food quickly and efficiently to a high standard and
- always provide a warm welcome and exceptional customer experience.
- Work safely around the kitchen equipment
- Maintain accurate food ordering and stock levels
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic, and tidy at all times· Maintain food and beverage displays, replenishing stock, to maximise sales potential.
- Assist with food preparation, and other kitchen duties as required.
- Assist with the clearing tables, dishwashing and other general cleaning and housekeeping tasks.
- Always ensure the safe and efficient use of equipment and resources, complying with health and safety requirements always.
- Ensure food hygiene standards are always adhered to.
- Undertake cash handling and operate the till.
- Experience of working in a kitchen
- Excellent communication skills and able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of HACCP Person Specification – Kitchen & Front of House Assistants
- NVQ Level 1 or 2 (or equivalent) in Catering or Culinary Skills
- Food Hygiene certificate
- First Aid / First Aid at Work certificate Knowledge of food hygiene standards
Kiwi Recruitment values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business