Kiwi Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Events Coordinator, to join the team, based in Luton.
The purpose of the role is to support the company’s internal and external events programme, which includes educational courses that people pay to attend and external national events they pay to exhibit at.
The logistical organisation for the education courses will include booking enquiries and equipment, ordering catering, managing confirmations as well as managing all customer correspondence or queries. The company’s attendance at national exhibitions will require booking attendance, coordinating staff, equipment and marketing materials for the events and the administration in-between.
The candidate must possess confidence with using and/or learning software, as our client practices with managing bookings and subsequent marketing techniques use a range of different software.
This includes an online inventory for booking the medical devices required to take to external exhibitions, through to Salesforce and WordPress for monitoring and marketing messages related to these events.
- Managing the day to day running of the education centre, including ordering of supplies as required.
- Responsible for assisting with the organisation of conferences, exhibitions and education courses
- Dealing with all event logistics to include booking enquiries, correspondence and confirmations
- Deal with front line enquires from customers/faculty through either online or telephone
- Producing all documentation for events
- Supporting with management of marketing and promotion of events through company website and associated channels
- Working with company’s PR agency and designer where required, to help book, proof-read and deliver promotional materials required for internal courses or external event attendance.
What we require from you:
- Strong IT skills, being highly proficient at using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Gmail with a high level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal sensitivity, verbal and written communication
- Passionate about event planning & management
- You are extremely organised, accurate, and efficient and work well under pressure to deliver results to deadlines
- You must consistently follow processes which are in place; a high degree of self-compliance is expected
- You will report directly to the Manager and UK Marketing Manager and assist other members of the team as required
- The role will be broad but will involve assisting with budget management, logistics management and you will liaise with clients and suppliers. You will also be part of the on-site team to manage events in the UK
- You are highly professional and positive in your thoughts, words, action, and appearance
- You will fully comply with the values of the company
- Previous experience in event management or very similar logistical/organisational support is essential.
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience please apply now – alternately please call Alice now on: 01243 782763 for more information.
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: 893598
Salary: £8.00 - £10.00 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: On going temp
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Temporary
Job Industry: Marketing