Kiwi Recruitment are thrilled to be working with a lively café located in the heart of Chichester to source a Barista to join the team.
This is excellent opportunity for an individual who takes pride in their work and strives to provide excellent customer service. The role is open to a candidate looking to progress and develop.
The role consists of weekend work and shifts during the week, to be discussed at interview.
Salary: Dependant on experience and age
This position is an immediate start.
Key duties will include the following:
- Making all kinds of coffee orders for customers
- Some use of a till
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness in the working area
- Adhering to all Health and Safety regulations and Food & Hygiene regulations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous barista training/experience is essential
- Good ability to work under pressure
- Well organised and good work ethic
- Excellent time management skills
- The ambition and determination to progress
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience please apply now
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant Sam Hickman 07384 258858
Job Reference: Sam17
Salary: Up to £7.85 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 2 Weeks
Job Start Date: Immediate Start