FRONT OF HOUSE / WAITING STAFF
Our client is a fantastic holiday park in Bognor Regis and we are urgently seeking full time or part time staff. The work is Front of House in a variety of restaurants and hotels on resort and is temporary until Friday 2nd November 2018 and can be full or part time to suit your circumstances.
The ideal candidates will be friendly, approachable, energetic and be able to keep smiling in even the busiest situations and be open to training for the role however, candidates with previous experience of waiting would be fantastic.
Shifts and hours can be full or part time and are as follows:
- Morning shifts are 8.30am to 12.30pm
- Afternoon shifts are 4.30pm to 8pm
- Meeting and greeting guests and taking them to their tables
- Ensuring guests are enjoying their meals and resolving complaints quickly and efficiently by informing restaurant management
- Clearing and re-laying tables
- Previous waiting or front of house experience preferred however, training will be given
- Flexibility with hours especially weekend and evenings
- Excellent communication skills
For more information or to apply contact Sam at Kiwi Recruitment.
Job Reference: Sam17
Salary: Up to £7.85 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 2 Weeks
Job Start Date: Immediate Start