Customer Service Administrator
Central Chichester, West Sussex
Type: Permanent, Full time.
Working Hours: 37.5hrs per week: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £11,500 to £17,000 (depending on age and experience).
Our client’s office is based in central Chichester with great public transport links and a public carpark nearby. They are a thriving company and pride themselves in providing a fun yet professional working environment. We are now looking for a reliable, conscientious and bubbly person to join our friendly team.
About the Role
This is a customer service focused administrative role which would suit a competent school leaver, office junior or someone looking to get back into the work place. Joining the r existing helpdesk and administration team, you will answer inbound telephone calls from customers, handling general enquires and support call requests from customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling general enquires by phone, post and email
- Taking inbound support call request from customers
- Arranging customer repairs via our engineer network
- Obtaining customer feedback and updating relevant reports
- Basic data entry
- Ad-hoc office duties as required.
You will have a positive, upbeat attitude and a friendly demeanor. You will be diligent and work efficiently taking pride in the service you provide whilst being adaptable and willing to take on other duties. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and excel is desirable and computer literacy is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- A working knowledge of word and excel functions
- Accurate typing skills and good attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Team building events and incentives
- Career progression opportunities
- 20 days paid holiday per year + 8 bank holidays
If you are organized, work well under pressure, accurate, and have excellent attention to detail, please email us a copy of your CV for immediate interview and start.
Job Reference: 893964
Salary: £11500 - £17000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP