Our client based on the beautiful South Coast of the UK has an amazing opportunity for a Demi Chef de Partie to join their team.
The Demi Chef de Partie will play an important part in the leading of their kitchen brigade, so we are looking for an individual with previous experience in leading a team. The successful candidate will be passionate about what they produce for our customers, care about their colleagues and love being part of a hardworking team. Our client is one of the largest hotel companies in the world; if you are keen to progress your culinary career this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have had previous experience in a high volume kitchen environment
- Be able to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Be passionate about food Preparation and presentation
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Food Hygiene qualification is desirable but training can be given
Job Summary –
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food.
- Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist
- Prepare cold foods
- Operate ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves, and fryers
- Test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently
- Monitor food quality while preparing food
- Set-up and break down work station
- Serve food in proper portions onto proper receptacles
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment
- Check and ensure the correctness of the temperature of appliances and food.
- Hot meals on Duty
- Discounted Rates Worldwide for yourself, your Family and Friends
- 25% Discount of Food and Beverage at all our properties
- We offer NVQ Training
- Talent Development and Career Progression
- Discounts with Major Companies in the UK, including Theme Parks and Cinemas.
- 20 Days Holiday per year plus 8 Bank Holidays per year
For more information or to apply contact Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment
Job Reference: 893724
Salary: £17000 - £18000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP