Digital Marketing Executive
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Salary: depending on experience – £22-£28k
A fantastic opportunity to work for a one of the UK’s biggest online engineering component suppliers
We are looking for an excellent, experienced, result-driven Digital Marketing Executive, Digital marketing strategies play a critical part of the success achieving the business goals and objectives. You will have fantastic experience and a passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Manage and improve online content / adverts through Google Adwords, keeping on-top of the trends and changes Google introduce on a weekly basis. Utilizing extensions and changes to expand our presence on the web.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keywords, image optimization etc.)
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Knowledge of Dotmailer or a similar email platform – To be able to send emails and monitor the performance.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing (landing pages) and updating the website through HTML and CSS – Be familiar with how this ties-in to Adwords.
- Collaboraye with our graphic designers to improve user experience on the web.
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics) and using spreadsheets to relay the information back to our product managers.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
Requirements & Skills
- Proven experience in Google Adwords – know the importance of high performing keywords and how they benefit the company.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience with digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Microsoft Office Platform (excel, word etc)
- HTML / CSS Knowledge
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on our company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Tech Savvy
- Great interpersonal and communication skills