Kiwi Recruitment is currently recruiting for our Events A-Team. We are looking for the best Bar/ Front of house, to work across a range of exciting events throughout the year! If you think that you’ve got what it takes, we want to hear from you.
Our A-Team will be tasked with being the customer facing extraordinaires across multiple high-profile events. Please be aware, you will probably meet a number of A-List celebrities. Can you handle it?.
Hours: x 2 staff – 10.30am – 7pm / 3 x staff – 11.30am – 7pm
Pay: Between £7.50 – £9.00 an hour
Assignment Date: 25.02.18
Essential Assignment Requirement: Bar experience / Over 18 only.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Calm, personable and confident
- Ability to think clearly
- welcoming manner
- Hard-working, motivated and dedicated
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-composure in all situations and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Good hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Passion customer service
- Experience within a similar environment is helpful but not essential
- Must have excellent communication ability with a high command of the English language
#Bar #Over18only #FOH #Event
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience please apply now
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: Bar Staff
Salary: £7.50 - £9.00 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 1 Day
Job Start Date: 25.02.18