Our client is urgently seeking an Assistant Manager to join them as part of the Food & Beverage Team in their exciting and busy leisure complex within the popular seaside resort of Bognor Regis.
Reporting directly to the Venue Manager, you will be responsible for delivering the following:
- Guest Experience
- Team Experience
- Sales Performance
- Stock and Payroll Control
With Our Guest:
- Be present for the guests at all peak trading times (where feasible) – specific to your areas.
- Support Venue Manager in reviewing all available feedback and reacting.
- Ensure our standards and expectations are adhered to at all times: Service, Cleaning, Grooming.
- Have attention to detail and a creative flair, with the ability to communicate and thrive under pressure.
- Resolve any issues speedily and with empathy in a way that will ensure guests remember their holiday for all the right reasons. Look for ways to exceed guests’ expectations.
With Team Members:
- Recruitment – Support Venue Manager in ensuring only the best team are selected to join our business.
- Culture – Role Model their unique way of working in everything you do and create an environment in which your team can perform at their best. Support departmental Roadmap.
- Training & Development – support Venue Manager to ensure all team members are trained and appraised.
- Performance Manage – follow the correct processes as set out in our internal guidelines and ensure that we are fair and consistent at all times.
- Monitor sales on a break-by-break basis and identify ways to optimise spend.
- Ensure we are communicating accurately and appropriately to our guests through relevant POS, displays and the team members’ verbal communication.
- Rostering – Support Venue Manager to ensure that the SAM roster is published in line with company expectations and continuously work towards multi-skilling our team.
- Review payroll expenditure vs budget and roster in line with this.
- Take a proactive approach to saving payroll and adapting throughout the break.
- Complete weekly stock-takes and ensure all action plans are completed and implemented.
- Ensure team receive corrective coaching to minimise wastage and maximise yield.
The ideal candidate will
- Have experience in a similar role, where you have lead a team to success.
- Be flexible with working patterns and venues – understanding that this is a multi-venue role and thus time management is essential.
- Show a commitment to finding ways of improving current practices and procedures and ways in which to evolve the current guest offering.
If you are looking for the next step on the management ladder or are looking for a change of scenery where fun and progression are the name of the game then attach your CV or call Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment
Job Reference: 893604
Salary: £20000 per annum + Retail Discounts, Team Discounts
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP