We are looking for a new person to add to our client’s successful sales team.
To develop, maximise and maintain revenue through the sale of local sponsorship & promotions to existing and new clients within West Sussex and some of the Hampshire area.
The candidate should be a driven, pro-active and self-motivated individual who can thrive in a fast paced and intense sales environment. A high level of organisation is essential with great attention to detail and the ability to work to deadline. Good customer service and communication skills are an absolute must to help forge and maintain professional client/ business relationships.
Your main duties & responsibilities will be:
- To achieve all personal sales targets & objectives
- To prepare proposals and client correspondence
- To prospect for new business out in the field
- To sell, roadshows, sponsorships & promotions and associated products
- To work with the team to achieve the monthly team revenue target and to attend sales meetings
- To develop new business and maintain and build the existing client database
- To present opportunities to local businesses and generate creative marketing ideas for client
- To create strong business relationships in the community
- To identify opportunities to grow your year on year revenue and the customer base
- To attend roadshows and events as/when required
- To submit reports and complete all required paperwork within specified time constraint
- To assist in the collection of client payments as instructed by credit control
- To provide a high level of customer service, particularly the prompt return of calls and emails, regular face to face contact, delivery of requested information ahead of or on time.
The candidate should:
- Must have experience of field sales.
- An understanding and experience of media sales especially within commercial radio is preferable but not essential.
- A full UK driving license.
Job Reference: 893708
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP