Kiwi Recruitment are currently looking for a FMCG store’s assistant to join a team in a popular leisure complex in Bognor Regis. You will be reporting directly to the Stores Manager, and will be responsible for catering stock levels, receiving and co-ordinating deliveries as well as the administration of the catering stores function. This role requires a Team leader, who will lead by example and who will demonstrate commitment to guests and fellow team members.
The purpose of the role:
- To support the smooth day to day operation of the Catering Stores.
- Liaise with the Provisions Manager/Head Chef on a day to day basis in regard to food orders and cost analysis.
- Support day to day management of the food costs and have a basic understanding of the results.
- Ensure a high level of cleanliness is maintained at all times.
- Ensure a safe working environment and effective stock management by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene Regulations.
- Ensure Food Safety Documentation is maintained as per Company Food Policy.
- Ensure that the company vehicles documentation is maintained as per company guidelines.
- Conference Support – Support with the business requirements for Catering.
- Ensure team movement is tracked on the SAM system in line with company policy.
- Role model the right behaviours to demonstrate to the team what it takes to be on purpose in challenging times.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Proven experience in a busy environment with a commitment to consistent delivery.
- A hands-on leadership style and the ability to build relationships with the resort’s management team.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of the online SAM system, however training will be provided.
- Level 3 Food Hygiene an advantage.
- Fork lift licence an advantage.
- Excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be flexible with regards to working hours, to meet the demands of both the business and the team.
- A team player with good people skills that would be used to support the team.
- Great benefits including discounts on holidays, retail shops and restaurants.
- Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
Job Reference: 893554
Salary: £17500 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP